Hello. Newbie with Epilepsy and using Clomid.

TJ79

Reaction score
Hello all, my name is Tania. I have 2 Angel Babies (R.I.P.), and a Step Child from my partner's past relationship. We are TTC our first child together.

Due to hormone imbalances during my cycle I have been placed on Clomid. I am also taking a daily supplement of multivitamins & minerals, along with extra vitamin K and Folic Acid as my Anti-Convulsion Medication (Keppra) affects absorption of these by the body. I will also be using Pre-seed around Ovulation time and Progesterone Creme for the luteal phase.

I am now on CD9 and have just taken my last 100mg of Clomid in this, my first cycle of using the med. There have so far been no side effects such as headaches or cramps that I was warned about, but I have noticed a sharp decrease in seizure activity (so that's good!).

We are using BBT, Saliva Ferning, CM, CP, AND OPK's to track my cycle and ensure the best chances of conception.

I would like to hear from anyone else who is using Clomid, or has Epilepsy, or both! Hopefully 2009 will be OUR YEAR xxxxx

Baby Dust To All xxxxx

hiya :wave:
Have a look in the LTTTC section for the clomid club!

Thank you all for your messages. I'm currently on CD12. Started OPK's from yesterday. Had faint line come up. Will do todays at 3pm (which is in 4 hours).

Really tired today as had seizure last night and hit my head on the radiator on my way down.

OH will be out with his daughter most of the afternoon and evening so I'm gonna curl up and have a good long sleep!

Had a faint line again. Very slightly darker but not by much x

Thank you xxxxx
I got darker line on opk today after it disappeared for a day.
Not quite a + yet but also getting ewcm now as well, so fx'd!!!! lol

Welcome to BnB. Sorry to hear about your Angel babies. Fingers crossed for you this year!!

I have used OPK in the past but am now trying out the Clear Blue Fertility Monitor and have just bought my first lot of pre-seed too!!

Take care and hope the bump on your head is ok!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->