Hello :) on cd21 of a 28 day cycle!

lucy_smith

Reaction score
Hello everyone !
Just thought I would pop over, me and bf are currently ntnp, so don't know when I ovulate, we slept together a few times in when my period tracker says I'm fertile. On cd14 I had really back ache all day and then on cd 18 I woke up with spotting just one wipe of cm and blood mixed . Is that too early to have implantation bleed? I have a regular 28 day cycle

Hi there I am CD23 normally as 2 day cycle but I had a d&c 1st oct so who knows what my body is doing!
The backache sounds like ovulation pain so it sounds possible that it could have been an implantation bleed.
Do you have any other symptoms?

Cd 19 I was lying in bed and felt really sick, thought I was going to get out of bed and run to throw up, but then I fell asleep. Increase in appetite I think, but that's not uncommon for me.

Do you have any symptoms ??

Just read back what I put and obviously that should have said 28 day cycle lol

I have gone off a few things, boobs tender and a heavy feeling so all I could attribute to the witch lol

As I say Im in the dark a bit :(

I presumed you meant 28 lol sorry to ask but I'm new to this ttc and baby stuff but what is a d&c ?
When do you think u will take a test? When's af due?
In due a week today and I'm trying not to think about it but I can't help it! Lol

I had a missed miscarriage a d&c is the procedure they used :(

Going on usual cycle AF would be due next wed, I think ill test Monday, how about you?

I'm so sorry to hear that. Hope you are ok? Fingers crossed this month is your month!!
I'm due on Thursday! I think, I'm desperate to test but I'm gunna hold of and try to wait!! But then again I doubt it, might try monday/ Tuesday lol

How u feeling today? I'm like a mad woman questioning every twinge and ache lol

I am doing ok thanks, Ive put it done to it just being one of those unfortunate things.
I am also like a mad woman, I felt dizzy and spaced out last night and have a full feeling in my tummy, my back is really hurting too, and I have a head ache.
How are you feeling?

I was at my friends last night and had a glass of wine, honestly felt like I had had a hole bottle by the time I got home, strange right? But that has been 3 nights now that I've been lying in bed feeling sick. I feel like I have lost my appetite today, I've been eating like a horse mondy Tuesday and Wednesday but today I'm making myself eat breakfast and lunch, just ate a ham roll and feel like I've eaten a cow! Lol and these spots are doing my head in!!! Just got one on my cheek, don't think I have ever had spots on my cheeks ! Lol by back is aching but that's pretty normal for me x

You seem to be having lots of symptoms! How exciting! Why can't someone make a pregnancy test that tells you right away??? This is ridiculous ! Lol

I am not convinced as I would imagine my poor system is all over the place, but time will tell :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->