Hello, ovulation (venting)

clynn393

Reaction score
So, I'm on round 3 of Clomid. Today is CD 18. I had a negative OPK around 7am. Started having some aching in the left side of my pelvis. Did another OPK at 2pm and it is very clearly positive. With my last round of Clomid I was so busy that I didn't temp and I didn't really use OPKs much. So I'm excited to see that positive OPK!

I'm kind of worried though. I told myself this month I would be on top of everything. Temp and OPKs everyday. And I put it in my calendar that my DH and I would BD on CD 16-20. But instead the first time we had sex this cycle was this morning (right after my negative OPK, actually). So I'm worried I missed my window, since FF says my fertile window began two days ago. Last month we only had sex one time, on CD 18, and, obviously, got a :bfn:

Gosh I am stressing so much right now! I feel like I screwed up again! Neither my husband nor I have much of a sex drive. We basically only have sex around ovulation day. So I'm also worried that since it's been a month, maybe his sperm aren't the best that they can be.

I guess all I can do is :sex: again tonight and tomorrow night and just wait it out... the dreaded.............. two week wait.......... :sad2:

At least I've been really good about using my OPKs this month! And semi-good with checking my temps and ferning.

Attachments

• 51c7664cf803d79bd62b7b406a0295d3.jpg
    51c7664cf803d79bd62b7b406a0295d3.jpg
    37 KB · Views: 3
If you BDed this morning, and got a positive this afternoon, I would say you are good to go. You want the sperm to already be there when the egg arrives, which should have happened in your case. If it were me, I would BD again tonight if he is willing and tomorrow FOR SURE! You haven't messed up; don't be so hard on yourself. Good luck!

Thanks! Hope his swimmers are in tip top shape!

Well, I woke up today with another positive OPK, but no pelvic pains. So I entered it into FF and now it's confused. Lol. Now it's telling me that my fertile window started just yesterday, and it's not quite sure when I'll possibly ovulate. My temps went from a pretty steady 97.4ish throughout this cycle, to 96.6ish for the last three mornings. Still hasn't shot up, so we shall see! I'm just glad to know I've DTD twice during my fertile window, and if my DH is down with it, we'll probably go a 3rd time! :winkwink:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laree1820
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->