• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

Hello scary tri!

CocoaOne

Reaction score
Hello!

I'm 27 weeks today so reluctantly moving over here after being scared for a few weeks by all your stories of labour and waters breaking! I think I had my first BH last night (didn't hurt, but certainly not 'nice'!) so I think that was body telling me it's time to move on from 2nd tri!

I've had a fairly easy pregnancy so far, but bump is measuring a couple of weeks too small, so I'm nervously awaiting my 4d scan next week to see my little girl and hope she's ok.

Look forward to talking to you :hugs:

BTW dont be scared! This is the best tri! You're on the home straight....I cant wait to be posting that my waters broke and I'm going into labour again - I love giving birth :cloud9:

I hope I love the experience too! I think the only scary bit is reading birth stories where everything went a bit 'tits up'! But at the end of the day- we'll still have our lovely babies at the end, no matter how they come out!

Third tri is definitely the best one! Don't be scared! Most of us don't have any horror stories to share... yet! :)

Welcome over!

Hi :) don't be scared this is the good part xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"