Hello there:) Anyone want to be my buddy:)?

Kiwi4545

Reaction score
I am 26 years old, my husband is 37 and we are trying to concieve. We have been married for 2 and a half years, and together for 6. I would love a buddy to anticipate the 2ww with, share stories,tears, fears, and hopefully BFP's with! Let me know...Right now I am currently in one of many 2wws. We have been trying officially for 3-4 months, but I haven't used any form of birth control for 3 years. Baby dust to all and myself:):)

hello im 28 trying for number two at the end of this month! fairy dust to us both

Hi im 21 trying for my third. I know its a big difference but I need a buddy too :( Let me know :)

Im trying for #1 and would love to be buddies! Im on cd 12 so I should be ovulating anytime now. We will have to see what happens!

hi! i'm 20 and on number one! would love to be buddies! not sure when im ovulating, so very confused but would love some buddies to talk to along my journey! baby dust!

Hi! Im 27 ttc #1. tracking my O but very confusing to me as well. I would love some buddies. :)

Hey ladies, I am testing the 18th!! I really feel it isn't my month though. Hope you get your BFP's!!!!

hi im 28 been trying ttc for 3 months will be testing next wednesday!

Hi Kiwi,

Do you know when you O'd? Fingers crossed for you BFP!
I'm 27 TTC #1. Married for 6yrs. Got a fairly certain pos on my OPK, will test later again.

...Lots of luck to all you TTC ladies!

Good luck to all the testers! I have been tracking my cycle, and CM monitering, so I am pretty sure I ovulated around around the 7th...Crossing my fingers. Any tips welcome! Thanks ladies! BABY DUST TO ALL!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->