Hello there everybody!

ClaireLouise

Reaction score
Hello everyone, my name is Claire, im 25 and i live in Manchester (god, it sounds like im introducing myself on Blind Date or something doesnt it!) ha ha!

I have just discovered i am pregnant - i did a test late last night and the result was positive.

About 2 years ago, i had a LEEP proceedure after having CIN3, and had regular normal smears since. Me and my fiance stopped trying soon after this and decided to leave conception to chance rather than getting disappointed each month. Then lo and behold, 2 years later i discover were pregnant! At first, i cried my eyes out - mainly out of shock and worry. So many thoughts and feelings rush over you dont they! I was literally shaking, not know what i should be feeling. I wasnt jumping for joy but i also wasnt disappointed.

Now its the next day, it still hasnt properly sunk in - iv worked out that i must be around 4-6 weeks. And because its so early days, im naturally worried about complications. I have my first MidWife appointment on 16th March and im sure il get told everything i need to know.

At this moment in time, my partner (who is completely estatic) his parents (who are equally chuffed) and a handful of friends know. I havent told my mum & her partner or my dad and his wife yet. I wonder how they will react to being grandparents at 41! Ha ha!

Anyway, i plan on doing another test later, just in case y'know, and today i started my healthy eating and supplements.

Wow, iv chatted a bit eh?! Well, hope to get to know you all over the coming months (il be due in umm..... November i think?) and have a lovely evening everyone!

Claire
:hug:

Congratulations Claire...and welcome!

Hayley
x

Welcome Claire!! Congratulations!!!

(My mum's 43 and chuffed that she's going to be a Nanny lol) - She looks dead young too... Yummy Nanny!

Welcome to BnB! :hi:
And Congratulations!

Hello

I just found out last night too. I am also new here. COngratulations! Here's to healthy pregnancies for all!

Pheobe

hi welcome to BNB and congratulations x

https://i248.photobucket.com/albums/gg162/doctordeesmrs/Blinkies/lbwelcome.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back