Hello There!

katyb88

Reaction score
Hi Lovely Ladies! (and gents :) )

My name is Kate, I live in Toowoomba QLD, we found out on the 6th June that we are expecting my 1st and my partner Grahames second baby! am scared as I don't know what to expect and am also a sufferer of emetophobia so the whole morning sickness thing is scaring me half to death! so far have dealt with everything well!

I only moved to Toowoomba a few weeks ago and so far don't know anyone here besides my partner and a few of his friends, so any locals let me know!

I look forward to reading through all of your journeys, helping where I can and getting to know you all :)

Thanks!!

Kate

Hey Kate!

First of all, congratulations! This time last year I was in the same position as you :) Expecting my first, and my OH's second child! Exciting isn't it?

How far gone are you Honey? Hoping for a boy or girl?

x

hey kate :)
welcome to bnb babe.

hehe hey! I am only 6weeks gone but still have a dr's appt to confirm actual gest time! am a little scared cos of very minor symptoms and cramps but I have read everything under the sun it feels like and is completely normal haha!

Other half has a 5yo and we have only been together for a few short months, we do live together (you know what they say, new home new baby!) and he is slowly coming around to the idea :)

Cant wait to find out! I am hoping for a boy so that G has one of each but as long as bub is healthy I dont mind!

some people get no symptoms at all. take a look around the first trimester forum and im sure there will be loads of others like yourself :flow:

I had absolutely no symptoms.. I just knew I was pregnant! Sounds daft. no sickness or anything through the whole thing, Just heartburn and backache near the end haha. But yes cramping etc is normal. I did have period pains every time my period was due for a few months! x

Hiya. I'm not local to you but I just wanted to say Congratulations! xxx :hugs:

Oh believe me I pray that I am just one of the lucky ones who had only a few days of nausea and queazyness as I plan on only having this one, I am praying for an easy pregnancy (as selfish as that sounds!)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->