Hello...thought i'd introduce my self!

Kat1990

pregnant! 2nd trimester!
Reaction score
Hello!

Im 20 years old and VERY broody! I will have been married 2 years in September and i was on the mini pill for the first 8 or so months of our marriage but long story short i was a different person whilst on the pill( no libedo etc...) so i came off it.
Then the doctors found a cyst that needed removed and after my surgery they tried to put me on cezerette (not sure if thats spelt right!:dohh:) but i didnt want to go back to how i was on pill before so since then we have been NTNP. But the doctors think i have PCOS..but not confirmed.

Since being off the pill my AF has been very unkind and i have cycles from 35-57 days and EVERY month i get my lil hopes up and take a test and normally AF arrives the very next morning!! Do you think this is because of the PCOS?

I know im only young and have a full life ahead of me so i understand theres no rush but for some reason i feel im made to me a mum! ( im daft i know!!)

But if anyone is in the same situation with our oh so lovely AF! then i would appreciate some help! i have no idea how to make them regular or even how to know when im ovulating!

i hope all you ladys who are becoming mums are blossoming and look forward to reading all your stories

Hi!
I'm sorry to hear about your troubles! You might want to try OPKs (ovulation predicting kits). I know they can be very helpful in determining ovulation with an irregular cycle (to find out whether you are ovulating and when). From my understanding of PCOS, it can (and usually does) cause very irregular cycles which might be why they suspect it. I have a mild form of PCOS but it doesn't affect my cycles (or at least hasn't yet-I just get recurring ovarian cysts). I'm sure some other women on here can give you some more detailed advice and information. I just saw that noone had replied yet and didn't want you to feel ignored...sometimes it takes a little while for replies to come in on here.
Good luck! :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Burgess422
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->