Hello to all! - New to the forum after pregnancy loss.

Finnayra

Reaction score
Greetings girls,

I've been searching for a website that has a Miscarriage Support forum, thankfully I found Baby and Bump which has what I've been looking for.

Anyhow, I will not really go into details on this thread, I know most of you have just gotten pregnant and I wouldn't want to spoil your day with my grief. But I congratulate every pregnant girl out there in advance and wish you all a safe and healthy full term pregnancy.

Just saying hello to every one here, pregnant or non pregnant. See you around and greetings from the USA. :)

Best,
M

Heyy welcome to BnB!! I hope you find all the support you need here, I havent had a miscarriage but my baby died in April and the girls on here are fantastic :) A sad but warm welcome to you xxx

welcome :hugs: am so sorry for you loss, we are all here to support you on bnb :hugs: xx

Thanks for your sympathy girls.

I'm doing fine, but I still get blue every now and then so I realized this would be a good place for support during such rough times.

Hope you are all doing fine and wish you a wonderful day.

Best regards,
M

Heyy welcome to BnB!! I hope you find all the support you need here, I havent had a miscarriage but my baby died in April and the girls on here are fantastic :) A sad but warm welcome to you xxx

Hello Hayley,

Thanks and sorry to hear about your loss. I can't imagine losing a child after being born, but what I know is that people like you and me are here for a reason. To help each other out when nobody else seems to really understands what we've been through. Take care and stay strong!

XOXO

Hi and welcome to the forum :hi:

Sorry for your loss xx

Welcome To BnB!

Hope You Enjoy Your Stay! :wave:

Welcome to BnB! :hi:
Sorry for your loss huN! :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics