Hello TTC number 2 introducing myself :D

lovelylaura

3 little girls
Reaction score
hello everyone :hi:

we have decided to try for baby number 2 im sooo excited , i have a little girl who is 4 months old so yes they will be close in age we orginally didnt want 2 close together but having Poppy is just amazing and she has just slotted in perfectly and we both decided we could cope with another and it would be nice having them grow up so close together. I'm 20 and my OH is 26 with my first pregancy i had spd which im not looking forward to having again but never mind we do what we have to do.It took us around 5 months to conceive poppy so hoping it will be quicker this time as it is heart breaking when you get your period any way hiii :flower: good luck everyone who's trying for a baby .

also if there is any one else who is trying for a baby so soon after another please say hi would be nice to chat to someone else in the same boat :thumbup:

Hi honey.

I had baby Lara 4th July and we are ttc too. She's about 4.5 months now. Haven't had a period yet tho so I've no idea when I'm ovulating. The ovulation test sticks never showed me ovulating lol ..... Luckily I ignored them and we have Lara :)
It's amazing being a mummy isn't it.

Well good luck and fingers crossed we'll be pregnant really soon.

Hugs xxx

Hello,

I'm new to the forum and we are also ttc our second child :happydance:

We have a little boy. He is 15 months.

Good luck to you, and everyone :thumbup:

My little boy is 1 and we're on ttc cycle 2 for no 2! Fingers crossed for our bfps soon :) xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->