Hello week 6!

MNbaby

Reaction score
Hi Ladies!

So I officially entered week 6 (I think) and I woke up this morning and felt like I had drank 2 bottles of wine last night, I had that "hangover" feeling all day.. yuck!! Is this normal/what MS feels like? I didn't throw up I just had a pounding headache and felt queasy.

Also, my boobs have been pretty sore and today they don't hurt at all.

I have my first US on Friday so fingers crossed everything is ok..

Any insight or other ladies at 6weeks?

I am 6 weeks today and don't have much symptoms apart from slightly tender boobs and cramping now and then. My scan is in 1 week and 4 days. Will have to wait until then.

My 6 weeks hit and I felt like that all day until about two days ago. It comes and goes. Nothing sounds good except like mac n cheese and fruit?! And cereal. Cereal is okay. It seems to be going away more but I also read to prevent the worst part of that feeling is to eat often. Peanut butter crackers cheese fruit. I've felt a bit better. Hope you find some relief. You can also ask your doctor about zofran. I've seen some were prescribed that to help. Good luck! :hugs:

I am 6 weeks in two days time and NAUSEA is my biggest complaint. I am on Zofran and isn't doing anything to help with the nausea... I just want some relief!

sounds like my day lol..every now and then i feel queasy but not like before and my boobs still hurt just not as bad..today is a good day lol

sounds like my day lol..every now and then i feel queasy but not like before and my boobs still hurt just not as bad..today is a good day lol

Hi I am 6 weeks today, I have sore boobs in morning and evening, dizziness, and tired all the time, no ms yet. Glad I am not the only one with few symptoms, I was starting to get worried about having no ms.:flower:

Are you drinking enough water and other (non-caffeine) fluids? I tend to be a bit dehydrated by morning, and I guess that could give you the headache....

I also find I need to drink about double my normal intake of fluids otherwise I feel dehydrated and dizzy.

I def feel this way!!!! Like I've been drinking all night! I've also got terrible nasea ESP in the morning. I am 7 weeks tomorrow. Had my scan today and saw baby and heartbeat!
So exciting!!!!!!
Good luck and I hope you start to feel better!

Thanks everyone!!

I have been drinking 3-4 L of water a day and I'm just trying to stay on top of it.

I am anxiously waiting for my appt tomorrow and praying we will see a heartbeat so I can relax a bit.

Good luck all!

I just started my 6th week and also have had some changes in symptoms when I didn't really have any before. Now when I'm hungry, I get hungry fast. I'm also feeling a bit dizzy/light headed at times.

Hey gals I am about half way through week 6 and have been pretty lucky with symptoms so far. A few moments of passing nausea and as another poster said when I get hungry I need to eat NOW. Super tender breast with occasional shooting pains. Also the heightened kidney function has me up 2-3 times a night for restroom visits lol. Speaking of restroom visits the bm's have been all or nothing (sorry tmi).

pandi77 - me too! I can barely make it to work I have to pee so bad. I have a 1 hour commute and I'm sprinting to the bathroom when I get here in the morning. Also BM - all or nothing.

I don't care as long as this means the little bean is growing!

pandi77 - me too! I can barely make it to work I have to pee so bad. I have a 1 hour commute and I'm sprinting to the bathroom when I get here in the morning. Also BM - all or nothing.

I don't care as long as this means the little bean is growing!

HAHA! yes I never knew I could sprint until this pregnancy lol. My Dh and I have over the top sense of humor and we joke about a bedside catheter or one for long road trips lol.

I'm feeling lightheaded pretty often, random fatigue, breaking out like nobody's business! I get heartburn from time to time, but I've been pretty lucky with not being too nauseous.

I'm feeling lightheaded pretty often, random fatigue, breaking out like nobody's business! I get heartburn from time to time, but I've been pretty lucky with not being too nauseous.

Oh yes 2pups4kids......the acne had been lovely and in places i've never had it before in my life lol. :blush:

Oh yes 2pups4kids......the acne had been lovely and in places i've never had it before in my life lol. :blush:

Seriously! I was soo tried after working a late shift last night (and on my 8th consecutive work day) that I was too lazy to wash my face before I went to bed when I got home... well I'm paying for it today! Woke up with 3 large ones on my face this morning!

I've had some breakouts too but they're more like little lite bumps...like a milk rash I guess. Really weird.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->