Hello! WTT til May 2012 - advice very welcome!

justadreamer

Reaction score
Helloooo!!!

My name's Becca and I'm ridiculously excited. My boyfriend and I have finally agreed on a WTT date so thought with that in mind I could finally join in here where I've been taking sneaky looks for a while now anyway. Lol.

I took out my final repeat prescription for my mini pill (cerazette) today, which will end exactly in time for TTC to be my 25th birthday present!

Anyways, I'll keep the introduction short for now but I'm sure I'll be chatting away here a lot over the coming months!

x~Becca~x :flower:

So I'm back already as I've got more time to post than earlier so I thought I'd ask a couple of questions:

I've been on different contraceptive pills and depovera injection over the years since I was about 15 and have been on cerazette for about a year now so it'll be about 19/20 months by the time we start TTC. What amount of time should I hope for in my body getting into a cycle that could produce a BFP? I've read various things across the internet (some of which scares me into wanting to come off the pill altogether ASAP!) but haven't found any firm answers.

Also, are there any good things to try to do while WTT? The doctor's told me to start taking folic acid in case of happy accidents which I did last week and I intend to lose as much weight as possible but is there any other way to really help my body be in the best shape to make things go as smoothly and quickly as possible?

OMG I am in the same boat as you. TTC in may 2012...

Was on depo for 4 years or so, (pill 3 yrs before that, AND pill 3 years AFTER that). Currently on the pill... trying to decide when to get off it too!! I posted in a new thread, but no one replied. Hopefully i'll get some advice.

I am ALSO crazy excited!!! I can hardly wait!!! For work related reason we are waiting till the end of May. Potentially end of April (if we want a Feb baby).
Do you think about things like that too?

I've heard folic acid a few months before, and curb alcohol a few months before (told my husband we need to get through some bottles at home before we start TTC).

Hey! Aw it's made me even happier to be in the same boat as someone else timing wise, have been thinking this thread was a non starter and thought I'd maybe come back to chat closer to TTC time.

Oh I definitely do think of due dates, I'm thinking along the lines of we start May 14th, I anticipate it taking a couple of months and then we'd hopefully end up with an April baby which would be lovely, it might even timed with our anniversary which would be a wonderful present!

I doubt if I'll be stopping alcohol altogether until we're TTC, the weekend before my birthday is most probably going to be equivalent to a hen do, but as someone who doesn't really drink a lot I don't think it'll be a problem stopping altogether after that. I'm already trying to ensure there's nothing else I have to cut out by sticking to decaf and I have no other unhealthy vices apart from poor food choices and not enough exercise, which I'm going to work to remedy.

Anyway a big welcome to the forum, I look forward to sharing all this with you more! :flower:

Hiya my name is Becca too and I'm also 25 we are TTC in feb just 6 weeks to wait!!! So excited!!

God luck xxxx

Im in the same boat as well! Very excited and right now starting to do a lot of financial planning! :)

Hey girls --- there is a May thread on the go with other lovely ladies hoping to TTC in May. Come and join us for chit chats xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->