Hello =)

BurtonBaby

Reaction score
Hello everyone! My name is Amanda. I just wanted to do an intro before I start posting on your forum. Me & my hubby Dennis are expecting our first child, approximately April 06, 2008. That makes me approximately 9 wks & 5 days pregnant. So far I have been very sick, tired, and kinda moody. Luckily for me, Den is patient and understanding. I'm hoping for a little girl, and he is hoping for a little boy. We cant wait to find out. (I have a feeling it will be a girl, but I'm not sure if it's just because I'm hoping for one) Because this is my first pregnancy I have a TON of questions. I am already reading What To Expect When You're Expecting, and it's very helpful. Anyway, I think I'll go browse on the site now, but any advice or info would be much appreciated. Thanks! =)​

:hi: Congrats on your BFP & Welcome to to B&B :happydance:

Hi Amanda

Welcome to BabyandBump & congrats on your expecting news :happydance:

:D

:hi: Welcome to BnB Hun!

Congrats on your Pregancy...

:dance: Your from California.... Im from California Too! What Part? Im around Sacramento :headspin:

Hi and welcome

My DD was born April 4th so close to your due date

congrats hun
Bex.x

Hiya :hi: Welcome to B&B.

Congrats on the pregnancy. :happydance:

hiya :hi:
Congratulations on your pregnancy

Thanks for the welcome everyone! I have looked a lot on here already and it has been very helpful. Suz, I'm from the east bay area. Pleasanton. You might be familiar with it, its a lil over an hour from Sac. Thanks again everyone. =)

Hello and congratulations on your pg. April 6th was my due date last yearO:)

Thanks for the welcome everyone! I have looked a lot on here already and it has been very helpful. Suz, I'm from the east bay area. Pleasanton. You might be familiar with it, its a lil over an hour from Sac. Thanks again everyone. =)

:dance: I know where that is... My husband is from San Francisco and worked in Concord for along time before he transfered up to Sac. His did lives in Union City so we go to the Bay all the time. Glad you found Us and its nice to have someone close :headspin: Look forward to chatting.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->