Hello

Discussion in 'Miscarriage Support' started by One_day, Apr 8, 2009.

1. One_day

One_day New Member

Hello everyone, this is my first time on here. Not really sure what to write, but I guess i'd better start by telling my story. I miscarried a year and 9 months ago now, but I still haven't dealt with it properly. I thought things would start to get easier after all the one year anniversaries were out of the way, and I feel almost ridiculous for still crying about it so often. I don't really talk to anyone about it even though I have a great family and set of friends, and that's why I have come on here. Is it normal to still be so cut up about it? I accidentally fell pregnant and Im not really ready to have children yet, but I feel so so empty inside. I hope this will go away when I eventually have children, but until then it's killing me. I often wonder if anyone else feels the same, please let me know if you do, then I wont feel so alone. I felt I just had to get all that off my chest and tell someone, so thank you for reading.

2. rachjim98

rachjim98 I love my Family!!

Hi there, and so sorry for your loss:cry: and the pain you are still suffering:hug:.
    This is not something you can just turn off and on. You lost a child, no matter what stage of its life, still your child.
    We lost our Daughter Rebecca @ 19+5 weeks last November 08 and I am no where near over it. I still have trouble seeing newborn baby girls I still cry at least 3 days a week. Not all day like at first but I still get choked up quite often.
    I do find comfort here and at a support group I go to every other week. This is something personally I will never get over, but it dose feel not so fresh.
    I still feel empty and heartbroken.

Just wanted you to know your not alone sweetie there are a lot of us here and I am so truly sorry your still in so much pain. Thinking of you:hug:

3. Chilli

Chilli Very lucky Mum of 2 girls

So sorry to hear your story. I don't know how it feels so much further on as I miscarried 2 months ago, but I'm sure you will find some support here and I wanted you to know I empathised.