Hello

Neomi

Reaction score
Please please someone tell me what you think. I posted this before but I'll explain it again.
I am a regular person when referring to menstruation but last month my period came a week late...this current month, my period is supposed to come in 8 more days but I have been feeling cramping for the past 3 days (about 10 days before expected period). I am not using any birth control. I know its kind of weird but I wanted to share this and know about different opinions. Thanks:coffee:

It could be implantation cramps? Or maybe your ovulating late and it's ovulation?

It's way too difficult to know with such little details...
Do you temp, chart, use OPKs? Do you know when you ovulate? Do you track your EWCM?

well, I actually I always have sharp abdominal pain when I ovulate. I don't keep track of any of the mentioned above :blush: But month something seems to be different. I never have cramping 10 days before my period (had them for 5 days). I dont know what to think.....

Hmmm, it's common to get cramps in early pregnancy. Maybe take a HPT when your period is due? I don't think there's much else to suggest :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->