Hello!

olivebranch

Pregnant with First Baby
Reaction score
New to the community, but thought it was a great resource, and I thought I'd introduce myself a little bit.

I'm 22, from S. California, and my husband and I are expecting our first literally any day (tomorrow is the official due date). We're high school sweethearts and had been dating for nearly 5 years when I went to urgent care one stifling August day, thinking I had a serious bout of food poisoning, and came home with news that we were PG. It was a shock, as I had been on the pill religiously since age 15, but definitely a good one! We already had a trip to the big island of Hawaii booked for the following month, and we decided to tie the knot on the beach at sunset there - both sets of our parents flew out for the ceremony and it really couldn't have been any more perfect. And thankfully, the morning sickness vanished by about month 3 and the pregnancy has been textbook throughout. :thumpup:

I just wrapped up my BA in History at UC Riverside in March (my belly barely fit into the desks by the end of it) and I'm taking at least a year off from work and further education to stay home with our baby girl, when she decides to finally make her debut. I get to walk in commencement in June, it'll be neat to have our baby watch her mom graduate from college, especially since she was in my belly for a good 3 quarters of it (maybe she'll have absorbed some of that education!).

Anyway, I'm looking forward to getting to know the community and getting some valuable advice in the future - I know I'll need it! :D

Gosh, sounds like an unexpected but perfect surprise!
congratulations, hope all goes well with her arrival

And welcome to BNB :hi:

:hi: Welcome to BnB....

Wow, what a lovely story. Good luck with the labour hun, I hope she makes an appearance for you soon! x

Congratulations, hope your baby arrives safe and sound very soon!

Welcome to BnB, see you in the Baby & Toddler area!! :hi:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->