hello

missobrien

happy and smiley!
Reaction score
hi everybody, just though i would introduce myself..

i think ive been driving my OH nuts with broody/baby talk so came in search of somewhere to chat with others.

im 22 and stupidly broody, having to wait untill ive finished college, (june yey) and at least started my part time degree, AND secured a decentish job so im wtt, and im going to be waiting a few years, maybe 2.5 untill we ttc.

i live with the OH so thats not so bad its just the money and securety that we have decided on befor we even attempt for babies!

look forwad to getting to know you all, you seem such a nice bunch (been lurking for a few weeks befor i plucked up the courage to join):oops:

welcome! i'm new as well. lots of good discussions here and such friendly people. :D

:wave: welcome - you'll love it here! It will certainly pass the time for you anyway!! xx

Welcome !!!! We are all broody but patient and help to keep each other sane xxxx

Hey :hi: I cant wait to have another one but i have to wait to fit into my wedding dress :hissy:

Welcome to babyandbump, hope you enjoy your time here! Everyone in wtt is so lovely and supportive, Ive only been here since March but it feels like home! xxx

I'm a newbie too, and loving this site!

I've got 3 kids already and the one thing I can cast iron guarantee is that if you say you're going to wait til you can "afford" to have kids, then it ain't NEVER gonna happen!

Welcome to BnB hun, I'm sure you will love it on here, everyone is really friendly and supportive :) xx

Hello and welcome hun
Will see you around the forum
x

Welcome to the site. Im new to and absolutely love it here

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79