Hello!

Onion_Head

Husband of expecting mom.
Reaction score
Hello my name is Onion Head, I'm cupcake's DH. I thought I would join so that I can message my wife when she doesn't respond to me from the other room.

Wishing everyone an easy pregnancy, and fast "BFP" as my wife just corrected.

-Regards,
Onion Head

P.S. I really don't smell like onions, hopefully this will pass by the 3rd Tri - though who knows.

:rofl:
you get the B'N'B award for best name and best into!!!

Hello Onion Head :wave:

:hi: Welcome to the site. How did cupcake get you to join? I keep trying to get my DH to join but didn't have any luck. LOL :dohh:

Have fun!

My wife besides being very beautiful is also quite smart. In her wisdom she knew that by intently focusing on Baby n Bump during attempts to ask her questions would at some point force me to join. While I can't guarantee that your DH will react in the same way, I'm happy to send a hello out to all the other "DH's" on BnB.

Kind regards.
Onion Head.

PS if your husband also continually smells like onion, garlic, or any other stagnant order to you, please have them message me.

:hi: Welcome to the site. How did cupcake get you to join? I keep trying to get my DH to join but didn't have any luck. LOL :dohh:

Have fun!

Ithought I would join so that I can message my wife when she doesn't respond to me from the other room.
:rofl::rofl:

I love your name lol, hello :hi: I keep asking my boyfriend to sign up and he said he would the other night, but still hasn't.:dohh:

:hi: Onionhead. My DH has joined but says its not his think lol. He just thinks i'm obsessed with BnB!(Which i am of course)

Welcome to Baby and Bump Onion Head!
If you look out for Valentine75, thats my OH ;)

:hi:

:rofl::rofl:

I love your name lol, hello :hi: I keep asking my boyfriend to sign up and he said he would the other night, but still hasn't.:dohh:

Don't give up I'm sure he will ;)

Regards,
Onion Head

:hi: Onionhead. My DH has joined but says its not his think lol. He just thinks i'm obsessed with BnB!(Which i am of course)

Tell him we can join forces in a Guy Only Forum! Where laziness, and the smells of Onion and Garlic Head prevail!

Regards,
Onion Head

:wohoo: Onion head!

:hi: Welcome to BnB!! :hi:

LMAO Nice entrance & good reason to join ;) :lol:

Welcome to BabyandBump Onion :hi:

LOL! Welcome to BnB Onion, I tried to get my OH to join but he said no :(.. sad I know.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->