hello

panther_87k

mummy to haydn
Reaction score
found this forum whilst random google-ing and decided it looked like a well informed and friendly place to join, gain knowledge, ask for advice and share my experiences

im kirsty, im 21 (22 in december) i live in llanelli, south wales. I live with my OH who is 26 and our son Haydn who is 17months. I will post a pic of him once ive worked out the pic posting system on here (seems to be different for every forum)
There is soon to be another addition to our family in the form of an african pygmy hedgehog :happydance: I grew up with at least one pet in the household at any one time and found it to be a great learning experience, and am subsequently an animal lover myself, as a result of this i dont want haydn to miss out on the great bond that can grow between animal and human, and the resulting love and affection that then grows and IMO can help a child to blossom into a loving, caring member of society.

I am now off to explore the depths of the forum and will no doubt find some questions for you to answer :hi:

:wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo:

Welcome!

I am new as well, and looking forward to meeting everyone!

Take Care
xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ashhmichelle
Back