Hello

chimmi

Reaction score
Hello ladies, I am back..
6 weeks til i get married and the TTC is ON! dont want to wait anymore, have just ordered a load of vits for me and OH
have lost a bit of weight (hopefully will help but am still a stone overweight - hoping this was my problem last time and it will make a difference now??)
does anyone have any experiences of TTC and lsoing weight then getting BFP?
Xx

I lost 25 lbs and bam got prego! It does work...good luck girlie!!

I'm not pregnant yet, but I can attest to weight affecting your cycles. I was about 1.5lbs away from being underweight, and over the past couple of months I've gained about 15lbs... and my cycles are much more regular now, and I have a lot less spotting, and all-around just healthier. So being the proper weight means a lot for your cycle, which can mean a lot for your fertility :) GL and FX for you! <3

Thanks! I'm not hugely overweight but on BMI scale am "overweight" I've lost a stone already and have another half to go to be in healthy BMI scale. Since last month ive lost half a stone and period was much better, not heavy and clotty like before, and not too crampy and not painful boobs. Wasnt too bad at all..! which made me think does it affect the other side of AF/eggs etc

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->