Hello

~*~*Cat*~*~

Reaction score
well im a newbie to this section, and im so so scared its untrue, even though I got my BFP and everyone, (well I think youve seen it in my post on TTC) and myself my mum and Dh have seen the test result im so scared that the doctor is going to tell me otherwise. :?

I think its just me being stupid, cos it all seems so sereal at this current time, and obv very very early on, and to be honest I just cant wait to get morning sickness.

congrats on ur BFP !!!!!

dont worry hun i felt like that too, i took 3 pregnancy tests just to make sure!!!!

as for morning sickness..... it aint all its cracked up to be :p

LOL tell me about it DD blessed me with it from week 6 to 40+4 but aww I dont mind, I heard its a good thing to be sick :shock: in a funny kind of way so cant wait till I am, but once I am at that stage I will be moaning LOL so I have this post to look at and remind myself that I couldnt wait to have it. LOL

know the feeling, only just started to relax these past few weeks now that i'm getting lots of movements that i feel everythings ok. :hugs:

oh honey, its only natural to worry, i cant wait til i get to feel movements, i am still climbing the walls and have bloody hideous morning sickness...still signed off work cause of it...lolbxox

Don't frett babe, you will soon feel like shit :rofl:

Seriously I was the same babe and I have paid for it ever since :?

Everything will be just fine hun......it just needs to sink in, I am still in the process of it sinking in :rofl: x

Tam said:
Don't frett babe, you will soon feel like shit :rofl:
LOL!!!!

Cat :hugs: lovely to see you in this part of the forum I know I have said congrats but I wish you a happy pregnancy woman! Feet up :wink:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->