Hello

lennymae

Reaction score
I posted here once before but my thread was locked. Like I said before, my name is Lennon and I am 21 years old. I am pregnant and due in June. The baby's father and I are not in a relationship and were just hooking up when I got pregnant. He is younger- 18, and just started college and has an athletic career and so much other life in front of him. I want to do adoption but he is not sure about it. We have been to a pregnancy counselor and come to an agreement for now.

I am really scared and could use some support. I don't really have anyone to talk to in my real life. I told my brother and he is angry and disappointed. It is also tough for him because the father is his teammate. Basically I am just looking for people who somewhat understand what I am dealing with. Not sure if this is the right place to post but I figured I would start here.

Hi Lennon

I am so sorry to hear what you are going through, i think its a great start to have gone to a pregnancy councelor, you have time to decide what to do and what the best option for you would be moving forward. This is a great space for you to write your feelings down and get those emotions off your chest. You will get through this and you will make the best decision for yourself!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->