hello

loopylil

Reaction score
Hi all

I've been on and off this forum since it started trying to keep up with everyone I know, and registered awhile ago but haven't had much chance to post since lily's know rolling evrywhere :D .But hubby's out for a bit tonight so thourght i'd say hi.

For those that might no me I'm xSuzx from the PF but don't worry I come in peace https://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a330/xSuzxM/Peace.gif lol, for those that don't know me HELLO.

Hi wobbles hope you are well and really hope things happen for you soon :hugs: .

Hello Suz!! :hi:

Welcome to the forum!

Hope you stick around! x

Hiya

I knew it was you :rofl:

Spying really aren’t you :twisted: No only kidding hope you & the kids are well & the wee woman isn't pulling everything down when she can lol :p

:hugs:

x

lol yes I've come to keep my beedy eye on you all https://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a330/xSuzxM/coolio.gif lol, nah I'm not bothered about all that stuff a forums a forum and people are people, we are all in these places for the same thing, meet people that are in the same situation as ourselfs.

my little ones are well to ty, we've had good news recently about my eldest from his language unit teacher, and lilys all over the place as I've just found out today, don't have much time for the internet though at the mo but get on when I can.

Is your son doing well then?

You will have to update us with piccies of Lily, bet shes bigger than I can remember now :p

Yep he's doing very well

His understanding is upto the level it should be so for his age, it was at the level for a 3 year this time last year ( and he's nearly 7 for those that don't know) so that's really good, it's his attention thats the problem now plus he is still being looked into for Autism, but that review was such a relief.

I'll post some pics of lily in the photo section now if you like.

loopylil said:
Yep he's doing very well

His understanding is upto the level it should be so for his age, it was at the level for a 3 year this time last year ( and he's nearly 7 for those that don't know) so that's really good, it's his attention thats the problem now plus he is still being looked into for Autism, but that review was such a relief.

I'll post some pics of lily in the photo section now if you like.

Excellent!!!

Hiya :D

Thats great about your sons reading level :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back