Hello !

AdriansMama

Mama to 3 gorgeous boys!
Reaction score
Hello my husband and I would like to TTC baby number three. I went back on depo because apparently I'm stupid LOL and now I suppose I'm waiting to try until my cycles regulate. I thought maybe I had ovulated this month and I should have had perfect timing with bd but I've gotten 3 bfns and I'm not even sure when to expect my next AF anyone else in a similar situation ?

hi! not in a similar situation but you might have better luck on TTC as im sure there will be some ladies on there who have just come off depo too :flower: good luck

I'm sort of in a similar situation, in that I've just come off the pill and am now going through the withdrawal bleed, and then waiting until my cycle regulates :) This will be my first time stopping the pill since I started taking it about 5 years ago, so I'm not sure what to expect!

I had a 5 day light withdrawal bleed already :) now it's just waiting for AF it all kicked in pretty quickly last time so I'm hoping for the same luck again ! And good luck to you too :)

What is withdrawal bleed? I'm going off the nuvaring soon and am in no way excited about getting my period back.

The bleed you get, normally within a few days, of stopping your contraception. It's not a proper period.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->