Hello

Dimples81

Reaction score
hi everyone.
Nearly 38 and trying for my first. Was on here awhile back when I was with my ex hubby, never got lucky then. Hoping that this year will be the year for me at some point.

Hi! Welcome back to ttc! Fx that this is the year for you :)

Hi, Dimples! I just turned 38, and I am trying for my first! Nice to meet you!
*wishing us both lots of luck*

Hi. I’m 39 and ttc#4 with a new OH. We did succeed in December but it ended in a miscarriage in Feb. Back on the TTC wagon and hoping for good news earlyish April. Not holding onto much hope however but life works in mysterious ways. Good luck with your journey xx

Hey! I am almost 37. Trying to conceive too. Had my 6th loss end of February this year.
Lots of baby dust to you all xx

Hi, good luck with yr ttc-ing.
Beccaboo828 - I am sorry you are going through this. Do you know the reasons why you have experienced mcs?

Hi, good luck with yr ttc-ing.
Beccaboo828 - I am sorry you are going through this. Do you know the reasons why you have experienced mcs?
Thank you! Yes I have pcos and Antiphospholipid syndrome. So I struggle to get pregnant and once I am my body tries to kill off the baby. It's a bit of a battle but I'm determined if nothing else x

Thank you! Yes I have pcos and Antiphospholipid syndrome. So I struggle to get pregnant and once I am my body tries to kill off the baby. It's a bit of a battle but I'm determined if nothing else x
I am not an expert, but have not you considered undergoing treatment that includes procedures such as IVF, IVF DE or with PGS NGS? x

I am not an expert, but have not you considered undergoing treatment that includes procedures such as IVF, IVF DE or with PGS NGS? x
Myself and my partner were discussing ivf last night. I have to inject daily with Heparin when I reach 6 weeks along with taking aspirin so I'm not sure how it would work. Its definitely something we will look into. Xx

My best friend also has this, she has 2 little girls now, the second is almost 4 months x

Hi there..... I’m 38 hubs is 40 going through my second loss in a row after 3 in a row before my youngest son and 6th in total!

Myself and my partner were discussing ivf last night. I have to inject daily with Heparin when I reach 6 weeks along with taking aspirin so I'm not sure how it would work. Its definitely something we will look into. Xx

My friend has it too xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->