Hello

clara-cluck

Reaction score
Hi everyone,

I’m a long-time lurker to B&B, but for some reason I felt like posting today. :shrug:

To give a bit of background… my husband and I have been trying au natural since September 2008, and in that time I have been pregnant four times. :cry: The first time I fell pregnant fairly quickly after just three cycles, but I lost the baby at 12 weeks; the second pregnancy took six cycles and I miscarried at 10 weeks; I then fell pregnant again without having a period in between, but I lost the baby at 15 weeks. We then had quite a long break with tests and investigations, which discovered that I have a lupus anticoagulant condition, a slightly bicornuate uterus, higher than normal levels of protein C and hormone levels indicative of PCOS, although I don’t have any other symptoms. :dohh: So the upshot of all of that was that I have to inject Clexane daily and take baby aspirin as soon as I fall pregnant…which I did Christmas 2009. Unfortunately, I had a mmc at nine weeks and had to go through an ERPC. After which we decided to take a bit of a break, get married, go on honeymoon and generally allow ourselves to recover. We have now been trying again for four cycles, and I’m starting to get a bit impatient!

So, although the last couple of years have been a bit of a rollercoaster, we still have hope and will keep going as long we are both okay – physically and emotionally.

Good luck and PMA to everyone, and keep those fingers crossed (but just the fingers mind)! :happydance:

Clara x

Hello Clara :)

Thanks for posting about your journey so far. I've a feeling it won't be long till we read (hopefully if you do some more posts :winkwink:) about your next BFP. Good luck and all the best - rooting for you :hugs:
x
PS Do you belong to the over 35's or were you just passing?

Oops, I managed to loose my first post and when I re-typed it I forgot to include my age (probably in denile :wacko:) I'm 39 and my husband is 40 - so we are definately late-comers to this TTC lark!

Again, best of luck Clara and please do let us know how things are going. Take care x

Hi Clara
What a tough journey so far but I wish you all the very best of luck :flower::thumbup:.

Baby dust all round :dust:

Lol xx

:hi: and welcome. I'm sorry to hear that you have been having such a rough time staying prego. I can't imagine how you must feel. Lots of :dust::dust::dust: Hopefully we all get lucky soon!

welcome! I hope you get a :bfp:with a sticky bean soon
take care
:dust:
xxxxxxxxxxx

Thank you, everyone, for the warm welcome!

Good luck and best wishes for BFPs and sticky beans all round :happydance:

P.S. I put the wrong start date in my first post, it was September 2007 not 2008 :blush:

Welcome Clara :hugs:

And lots of :dust:

( from a fellow ttcer with autoimmune issues)

Welcome, glad you decided to post. I'm am so sorry that you have had such a rough road! I know about being late with ttc'ing your first, I am 37 and DH is 48. Anyways good luck and look forward to chatting with you.

Welcome! :hugs: Fingers crossed and best of luck for you getting a :bfp: very soon!

Welcome to the forum Clara - sorry to hear about your losses.

I'm 38 and we're on our 10th month of TTC (my OH is 46). I had a m/c in June so know how devastating it is.

I hope you find lots of strength and positivity from this forum, I know I have so far!

Baby dust everyone xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"