Hello

PhoenixRising

No babies yet
Reaction score
Hello all
I guess I belong here for a bit
(been around the boards a bit lately - was in wtt for ages until we unexpectly moved to tww after not being careful enough over Christmas! then first tri:happydance:, followed by miscarriage support :cry: hovered there for a while before dipping my toe in TTC after a loss and now I've decided to try this one on for size).
So my situation is that I had a miscarriage 22nd Jan and am waiting for things to get back to normal - in the mean time we are not worrying about protection. We are not needing to try again yet, but aren't worried enough about the possibility of getting pregnant again to try and avoid it.

It be great to hear about other people's situations.

Do you think ntnp actually counts as trying? (the doc kept asking us if we were trying for our last pregnancy and I kept saying no because we weren't, but then my hubby says he thinks we should have said yes as we weren't preventing properly at the time).

Don't really feel like I belong anywhere else as people are pretty obsessive about poas and ovulation, etc and I don't have the energy or inclination at the moment to think or worry about stuff like that.

Thanks for listening :thumbup:

When I had my IUD removed, the doctor asked if I wanted BC pills. I said no, and basically said we're not going to try, but if it happens we'll be excited. So I just explained that. If they ask if you're trying to get pregnant, I'd say "no, but we're not trying not to".

If you'd said no, I'd expect them to ask what you were using, because if they think you're using something to prevent, then it didn't work, right?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->