Hello!!

hellywelly

Mummy to Harry
Reaction score
Just quickly logged on and saw this forum - absolutely brilliant idea - I am 37 and I reckon I will be in here quite a lot - hello to all you glamorous older mums to be xxxxxxxxxxxx

Hello :) I am looking forward to it as well. (not that I post a lot, I never know what to say... but I am sure I'll read a lot) I am 36 and pregnant with my first.

Just quickly logged on and saw this forum - absolutely brilliant idea - I am 37 and I reckon I will be in here quite a lot - hello to all you glamorous older mums to be xxxxxxxxxxxx

Hi hellywelly, I too am 37 and expecting #1! is this your 1st?
Not sure I am feeling too glamorous right now though? lol
:hugs:

Hello ladies, I am 37 too, and good to see this forum is available to us all! Hoping we all have happy and healthy pregnancies!

Hi!! I am 35 and pregnant with #3 and #4.

My son is 13 and my daughter is 8.

Hi yes, I am 37 and will be 38 when I have my bubba. It is our first and only one - hubby is 44 and will be 45. We have always said that if we were lucky to have one that would be it. I have to say am not enjoying the whole pregnancy thing mainly because of all the hype about carrying a bubba when you are older and how much more higher risk you are etc. so basically I am just a walking worrying mumma to be - I do feel a bit better now I am in second trimester (only just though).

Is anyone going to find out what sex their baby is? Any ideas of names?

Yes im going to find out the sex as i might need to do a bit of rejigging with the sleeping arrangements. Ive got names also but im not sharing lol ( Just in case people laugh)

Hi yes, I am 37 and will be 38 when I have my bubba. It is our first and only one - hubby is 44 and will be 45. We have always said that if we were lucky to have one that would be it. I have to say am not enjoying the whole pregnancy thing mainly because of all the hype about carrying a bubba when you are older and how much more higher risk you are etc. so basically I am just a walking worrying mumma to be - I do feel a bit better now I am in second trimester (only just though).

Is anyone going to find out what sex their baby is? Any ideas of names?

I may just manage to have my baby just before my 38th birthday. I'm due approx 1st Jan and my birthday is the 5th - well, I know what I'll be doing for New Year and my birthday!!! and it won't be drinking and letting my hair down, probably panting and screaming in pain lol :dohh:
I too am feeling the same way about being older and I am trying so hard not to think about it and just carry on as if I was 27 not 37.
My DF doesn't want to know the baby's sex, so I guess I will have to respect his wishes :wacko: and we have a name sorted for each, so we are good to go on that front.
How about you Hellywelly?
:hugs:

Love the name Hellywelly :haha: :thumbup:

I'll be 36 when our little Banana is born in September this is our first :) Planning to pop another out promptly afterwards, in the most fertile window, as we have problems with fertility.

Very Excited dot com :happydance::cloud9:

Hello hubby would like to know the sex - I would like to know but have always said that I want to wait till i need that last urge to push so am going to wait to find out - no ideas for names - would like to have an outlandish name to be different but am too frightened to i guess. Do you all work full time and are you giving up work completely - what are you all doing. I am due 10.11.11 and ideally would like to work right up to the pregnancy then take a year off - or almost a year depending on finances, i work 6am - 2pm so perfect hours for kiddies - hubby will drop bubba off at nursery on his way to work at 9am and I will pick it up at 3pm so perfect for us xxx What names have you chosen - please share xxx no secrets in this forum!!!!

I work part time at my youngests school,so get to have the hols off which is good. I want an unusual name but dont know if im brave enough either i quite like Noah Flynn for a boy and Ruby Mae for a girl but plenty of time to change my mind yet! lol

Ruby Mae is lovely.

If we have a little girl Mae will be the middle name as it's my Gran's name. Either Isla May or Charlotte (shortened to Charlie).

Boy is likely to be called Alistair Douglas.

Hello hubby would like to know the sex - I would like to know but have always said that I want to wait till i need that last urge to push so am going to wait to find out - no ideas for names - would like to have an outlandish name to be different but am too frightened to i guess. Do you all work full time and are you giving up work completely - what are you all doing. I am due 10.11.11 and ideally would like to work right up to the pregnancy then take a year off - or almost a year depending on finances, i work 6am - 2pm so perfect hours for kiddies - hubby will drop bubba off at nursery on his way to work at 9am and I will pick it up at 3pm so perfect for us xxx What names have you chosen - please share xxx no secrets in this forum!!!!

I work full time at the moment but plan on giving it up and being a stay at home Mum. Thankfully this works for us both:thumbup: I work in a golf club organising events. Will be interesting to see what all the men at work make of my news.
Names so far are Lucy or Alexander (Alex)

Ruby Mae is lovely.

If we have a little girl Mae will be the middle name as it's my Gran's name. Either Isla May or Charlotte (shortened to Charlie).

Boy is likely to be called Alistair Douglas.

Does that mean you dont like Noah? lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->