Hello

Hello all,

sorry haven't been on today, dont have the internet at home so have to try and get on at work when im not busy! we didn't get to have a proper chat as he had to go and work lastnight! typical but will up date you tomorrow if things have changed! I keep thinking that he might be right and that we cant afford it if I dont work?? i'm just confused out my little brain at the moment! xx

If u do go back to work u can get help with childcare costs if u get working tax credits. Employers also do nursery vouchers that mean u save on fees. Its probably worthwhile looking on internet or contacting jobcenter to ee what u will be entitled to.

Good luck with OH.

Hello again,

I just wanted to let u all know that today i have had bad stomache cramps and have started to bleed, it feels like when u have your period apart from the pains are worse. I am really worried

katy x:cry:

:hugs:

i think you should maybe ring the doctors or go to an early pregnancy unit to be checked out hun

:hugs::hugs::hugs:

Hi there, sorry to hear you are having a hard time of it with your other half. I do sympathise, I hope it all works out for you whatever you decide to do.

I hope your ok Minxy & got some medical attention?

:hugs:

Hello Kate,

Hope your pregnancy is going well.

Welcome to the Forum!!

Paul

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.