Hello:)

alwayswishing

Reaction score
Hi everyone:hi:

My name is Karen(30) and have been with my partner(36) for 11 years. I have been ttc for 4 of these years!! mainly due to the slow system that is the HSE in ireland!!

I am looking forward to meeting everyone and learning a few new things from everybody:flower::D

:hi:

Welcome to the Mad House :winkwink:

V xxxx

Hello, that is a long time to be trying have you seen the doctor to see if they can help at all? How about thrying the clear blue fertility montior, can buy on ebay for £50ish from new and shops sell at £109.

Wishing you good luck x

https://i55.photobucket.com/albums/g146/GemLoux/Welcome.gif

thanks for all the welcomesxxxxx

chan1983: unfortunately things are soooooo slow here in ireland, for the first two years had appointments, got the hsg, scans etc and I think had about 5 appointments in total so went private last year and had laprascopic surgery to remove large cyst and there they found endo. Thankfully he told me he removed it but it could come back in the future:( Then went back to my Gynae and he put me on clomid for a few cycles and then had a break and now will try again for the next couple of months with more clomid, follicular tracking and pregnl shot!!! Am looking forward to it:):)

God they are slow then. I would try the clearblue fertility monitor. I also have pcos and so do some of my friends and its worked for them, i'm only using it for my 2nd mth. I was on clomid and now i've been put on tamoxifen to see how i get on with that as its meant to be stronger.

Keeping fingers crossed for ya x

https://i1127.photobucket.com/albums/l634/hakunamatata2012/welcome2.gif

chan1983: will definately look into the tamoxifen. thanks for the info:):):) would you need the monitor if your getting the tracking??? suppose everything is needed to make sure:):):)

Anything to ensure i know when i'm ovulating as we only have a small window. I am only monitor by my doctor by a blood test on cd 22 to see if i ovulate so i need something to tell me when i am so i don't miss it. Good luck and let me know how you get on xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->