...Hello?

xCookieDough

Reaction score
Hey everybody :flower: [=

Don't know if it's okay to be here but hey thought I'd try anyways [= I'm 20, 19 when pregnant with my LO and now she is 1 month 1/2 [=. The sweetest little button, you all seem so nice here so thought I'd properly introduce myself.

Hope everyone is well
___XO

I was also 19/20 when I was pregnant, I'm 21 now and LO is almost 15 months!

Stick around, everyone is so funny and friendly :)

Your LO is so cute btw!

I was also 19/20 when I was pregnant, I'm 21 now and LO is almost 15 months!

Stick around, everyone is so funny and friendly :)

Your LO is so cute btw!

Thank you sweety! :)

Your LO is sooo cute as well what a little poser hehe
__XO

Hey im Ellie,im 22 years old with a 10 month old daughter,Aliyah:)
I think i commented on a pic of your LO in baby club saying how beautiful she is

Hey im Ellie,im 22 years old with a 10 month old daughter,Aliyah:)
I think i commented on a pic of your LO in baby club saying how beautiful she is

Hello hun nice to meet you :)
You did indeed thank you and I commented back saying your LOs eyes were so beautiful! Do you have blue eyes or did she get it from her daddy? They stand out so much! :)
___XO

Hi there! I'm Shannon, 19 and I have a 6 month old named Tori! :D

Oh,i don't think i saw that. Thanks:D
I have brown eyes and daddy has green?lol i think she might get it from his mum,not sure though tbh:haha:
Where in London are you from?

I have brown eyes and daddy has green?lol i think she might get it from his mum,not sure though tbh:haha:

Aw okay, they are soo nice though, I wish my eyes were blue or green they are dark dark brown!
I'm from Wembley! Its so busy around her baring in mind the football stadium is like 20mins walk from here "/, so match days, oh my lol. How about you?
___XO

Welcome! I'm Anna, 18 and have a 15 month old called Noah x

Aw okay, they are soo nice though, I wish my eyes were blue or green they are dark dark brown!
I'm from Wembley! Its so busy around her baring in mind the football stadium is like 20mins walk from here "/, so match days, oh my lol. How about you?
___XO

Well i have just moved up to Brighton but i was from Edgeware! Not far from Wembly at all! I was always up there at the market before i had my LO lol.

Hey :wave: I'm Cari, 21, and have an almost 8 month old baby girl named Arianna

Welcome over, :flow:
you should have come over sooner, we need some new face round here haha.

Your little girl is absolutely adorable :hugs:

Hi I'm Camille, 20 and mom to Verity who's 2 1/2 and Fletcher who's one in a little over 2 weeks :)

:wave: Welcome over. You're daughter is absolutely beautiful. :flower:

I'm Terah. I'm 20 and have two little ones. My son, Aiden, is 3 and my daughter, Mady, is 21 months. Plus I'm almost 11 weeks pregnant with my third.

Hey :wave: I'm Cari, 21, and have an almost 8 month old baby girl named Arianna

Arianna is absolutely stunning hun! Lovely name :D
Welcome over, :flow:
you should have come over sooner, we need some new face round here haha.

Your little girl is absolutely adorable :hugs:

Hello, thanks hehe, I know, but I do tend to run around forums and never really post lots lol your LO is SO cute!!!

Hi I'm Camille, 20 and mom to Verity who's 2 1/2 and Fletcher who's one in a little over 2 weeks :)

Heya hun :D aww nearly one I bet time has gone soo quick for you

I'm Terah. I'm 20 and have two little ones. My son, Aiden, is 3 and my daughter, Mady, is 21 months. Plus I'm almost 11 weeks pregnant with my third.

hey hun, congrats on your third pregnancy!! how you feeling? Must be tiering running around with 2 little kids and now preg with your 3rd! :D
__XO

___XO

Well i have just moved up to Brighton but i was from Edgeware! Not far from Wembly at all! I was always up there at the market before i had my LO lol.

Corr trust me to finally find someone near me and your have moved LOL! I don't even go to the market you know, the only good thing for me living living in Wembley is that we're close to the stadium ehehe. How are you finding Brighton? I bet Aliyah loves being near the sea!
___XO

Welcome. I am Callie I am 19. I have an 11 month old daughter Lyrik Marie :)

:flow:

hey hun, congrats on your third pregnancy!! how you feeling? Must be tiering running around with 2 little kids and now preg with your 3rd! :D
__XO

It actually hasn't been too tiring this time around. I think it's just because I'm used to being tired and getting little sleep. :haha:

Hi there :) I'm Heather, 17 and I have a 7 week old called Theodore. Your little girl is so cute :) x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->