Hello

Reaction score
Hi, I am April. I am not TTC, but I am not on HBC anymore (thank goodness!). I have been INCREDIBLY clucky for the last year, but it has gotten really out of control since August when I had my last "scare." Currently, DH and I plan to start actively TTC next August, but until then I keep hoping for an "accident." :) He has already said that he wouldn't mind getting pregnant, but is a little too practical to actively go for it right now (poor, etc).

So there it is. I started charting this month... That's been interesting. I feel like I could be pregnant this month, but it's probably just PMS- I haven't had a real BC-free period in a LONG time. *sigh*

PLUS, if you check out my chart, you will see that today has been a MISERABLE day for me. I got a weird temp this morning when I woke up (really low at 10dpo) and went back to sleep and temped again higher... Then I started spotting. So either my temp is supposed to be low and I am spotting bc the :witch: is coming, or my temp is supposed to be high (97.7 F) and it was implantation spotting. I won't know until tomorrow...............
UGH. I tested this morning and got a :bfn: but if I only implanted yesterday, then that is to be expected. WHY??????????????? :hissy:

Maybe I feel a little better after getting that out.

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/ticker/23349d/ttc.png

:hi: n welcome to bnb, it fab ere for support/advice etc, wish u all the best for ur bfp :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->