Hello!!

Mrs. JJ

Mommy
Reaction score
I already posted this in WTT then I saw this forum.... oops!!

I am new here or to any concieving/pregnancy/baby anything. My husband and I were married in August of this year (although we're nearing year 5) and we're planning on starting to TTC around April of next year. We're pretty much just trying to get finances straight and get the house fixed up a bit plus take a trip to New Orleans/Florida before we start. Also my work requires me to be around for 4th quarter so we have to plan around that but that's ok! It's so exciting to think that we could be pregnant next year, we're both so ready in fact I think he's more ready than I am, he wants to start now! LOL!! So anyhow it's obviously on my mind a lot right now and so I like to research and talk about it but I don't want to annoy friends and co-workers too much. So if anyone want to ask anything or talk about anything BRING IT!! Hehe, ok that's it. :blush:

Heather

Hi welcome to BnB Heather! I wish you great luck when you TTC in April :)

:hi:
Hello and welcome to Baby and Bump.
Hope you enjoy posting here
:)

OMG, Heather! I am so glad you joined, that I want to scream across the whole site that my beautiful little sister joined! HAHAHA :hugs: Welcome to the site!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->