Hello!!

SarahC

Reaction score
Well my hubby & I have made THE decision that we are as ready as we are ever going to be so we are going to TTC.

Gotta say, overnight I turned into a crazed woman wondering what signs I should be looking for, what should I be doing, how many times should we be doing the do :blush:

So, my madness led me to this site as most of the threads I was seeing were pretty much my worries or questions, so for the first time ever I have joined a site & the first time I have posted.

Hello,

I've been following the posts in BnB for a few months now. In fact, I've been surfing the net almost nightly and looking for information on pregnancy, how to get pregnant, and recently.... support and information on miscarriages (Had 2MCs in the last 4mths). And now, I've finally decided to officially join BnB, which I find to be the best in support, information, and well.... I just feel the girls here are really understanding.

There's just a 'click' between me and BnB. What can I say ?? Hehehe.... Hoping to stay with you all.... from TTC to being a mommy.

:hi:
Hello and welcome to Baby and Bump.
Hope you enjoy posting here
:)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member