hello

dottyd

mum n expecting no2
Reaction score
Hi everyone
I just wanted to intoduce myself
I'm Harriette and I'm 28 I already have 1 gorgeous daughter ( may be a bit biased) and me n my oh are ntnp #2 i came of the implant in december n had my first cycl on 10 Jan n still waiting for cycle 2 4 test down 3 neg n 1 pos but it was a clearblue one with the cross so I am inclined to say its a false 1 but fingers crossed im not out yet x here's hoping that everyone gets the redult were looking for soon

Hey there! Ooh that's exciting, when are you going to test again? NTNP for our first in April when DH gets home from deployment. Good luck, and let us know the results! xx

Hey there..i'm new too...my daughter is 6 and my son is 3...had a bit of a mishap beginning of using my pills so waiting aswell...good luck to you

Af arrived yesterday but me n oh are looking forward to getting more practice in as were having a weekend away soon x x thanks for the messages hope u all ge ur bfp this month

I am new as well. DH and I have a 14 month old little girl and at NTNP #2. Hoping for a BFP with the next test I take! AF isn't due until next week, fingers crossed.

Happy baby making on your weekend away!!

Hi and welcome, i am new to and waiting to test af isn't due till next week but i had some spotting yesterday and nothing since, so im hoping for a :bfp: soon.

good luck everyone, sending loads of baby dust

:dust::dust::dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"