Hello!

Wannagetpreg

Reaction score
:baby::angel:Hello everyone, after spending most of my adult life insisting I NEVER wanted children, I am now 38 years old & broody as can be!!! My husband & I are just starting to try to conceive this month & I have armed myself with ovulation predictor kits & fertile friendly lubricant but I'm worried that I have left it too late to try. Any advice?

hi there Your not to late. Im 40 and got preg in july last year unfortunately had a mmc but still trying. There are alot of us oldies here that will give you support when you need it and they keep you positive even when you think theres no hope. Good luck and :dust:to you x

Hi I am 39 and started trying at 38 (10 months ago). I was exactly the same as you, then we paid our mortgage off early last year and suddenly I realised there was nothing stopping me! I've not yet had a BFP but we are undergoing tests, so far Uterus scan all OK and bloods suggest am ovulating, just waiting for DH to do his SA. Not sure if you are in the UK but the NHS will test you after 6 months if you are over 35 and not yet got pregnant.

There are loads of people our age on here that have babies. Good luck :dust:

Don't give up hope! There are many over 35 ladies here that are getting their BFP's and delivering healthy babies! My only recommendation is to try and be in the best health possible. Take pre-natal vitamins now and exercise 3-4 times a week for a least 30 minutes. Pre-seed and OPK's are a good combo. Sending major baby dust your way!!
:dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"