Hellooo!

hivechild

Mummy to Ronan
Reaction score
Hi all!

My DH and I have been trying for our first since we got married 20+ months ago, and only just recently got our very first ever :bfp: and now we're looking forward to meeting our little monkey early March next year!

We had a bit of a scare at 5 weeks with some bleeding but after a trip to the ER, where I was treated with exceptional care, and with a follow up scan yesterday, all is going well!

We got to see the baby (little squish that it is) and heartbeat yesterday, and despite being sooo tired and icky feeling (hello morning sickness!) I can't stop smiling now. :)

Congrats on your :bfp:

And welcome to BnB, Happy & Healthy 9

:hug:

Welcome to BnB! :hi:
Congrats on your pregnancy!

:wave::wave: Welcome!!! x

:happydance: Welcome to bnb!! Congrats on your BFP! Have a H@H 9 months!!

:wave: Welcome, congratulations & best of luck with your pregnancy!

March babies rock!! (My daughter is March 13/09)

Welcome to BnB and congrats on your BFP!
I'll never forget how amazing it is to see your LO at the first scan and to hear the heartbeat.

Hope you have a very happy & healthy pregnancy :)

Welcome to BnB and congrats on your BFP!
I'll never forget how amazing it is to see your LO at the first scan and to hear the heartbeat.

Hope you have a very happy & healthy pregnancy :)

It really was amazing, especially seeing it as early as I did. It's so much easier to remind myself that feeling sick and yuck is totally worth it, or to eat healthier etc. just by remembering seeing that little flickering heartbeat. :cloud9:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->