Helloooo hellooo hellooo evry1!!

cuddles314

Proud Mummy to Bobby
Reaction score
Hi to all,
I'm 26, from London, and currently TTC. Never realised how desperately I longed for a child until recently. For several years I suffered with PCOS and other gynaelogical problems. Last New Year I was rushed into hospital with severe stomach pains and was told that I had suffered a miscarrriage, despite not even knowing I was pregnant! I found this very hard to deal with as was on the pill, and had been for some time, and could not help but think that if I had known I was pregnant then maybe things would've been different.
But I realise now that it was just not meant to be at that time, and am trying to remain positive and focused on the future. Fingers crossed (and toes, and eyes etc! lol) for all of us who are TTC or expecting.
xxxxxxxxxxxxx
:hi:

Hiya cuddles314, I'm new too.

I'm sorry to hear your news but you're being v. positive which is great!

I miscarried in August - I was only about 9 weeks but it really took me by surprise - it was such a shock and I cried for ages and ages - but I didn't realise how common it is after talking to friends. I kept blaming myself as I was coming off of some medication and I think that was the cause but I just think it wasn't meant to be. We were determined to try again - emotionally I'm not sure if I was ready but we conceived quite quickly after that in October - I used hg ov. tests and we're now expecting again - 14weeks and 3 days now - but I've been sooo anxious in case I bled again = but had 1st scan and feeling a little more reassured.

Fingers crossed for you and keep us updated. xxxxxx chelle xxxx
Keep positive!

:hi: Welcome to BnB!

Wishing you the very best :dust:

:hi: and welcome... wishing you luck with ttc xx

Welcome 2 BnB hunni xxxxxx All the best xxxxxxxxxxx hugs

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members