Hellooooo

limpetsmum

Mummy to Amelia
Reaction score
Hey everyone,
Thought i'd say a little hello on here, i joined earlier in the year when i fell pregnant & needed advice. BNeedless to say i got sooo much support from all the lovely girls on here, they really helped me through a tough time.
Ok, a little about me.
I'm 30, getting married in 5 weeks time :happydance:. We lost our 1st baby in April 2009 at 7weeks. I had a D&C after the tablet option didn't work. Amazingly i fell pregnant again a period after a normal one post D&C only to loose that one at 8weeks+3days. although we had no indication of the loss until 10+2 (we had a scan at 7 weeks to check all was ok after the last time so at least we got to see our little bump this time!). Again i needed surgery.
We have now decided to wait, enjoy the wedding & each other & try again next year.
I have no idea how i'm going to wait that long, which is why i decided to come back on here for support & to make wtt friends :flower:

If it were up to me i'd start trying straight away, but my dear OH can't face loosing another one this year - the previous 2 nearly broke him! We also decided it would probably do my body the world of good to give it a rest for a while, so i'm on the pill.

Well enough waffle, hope to chat to some of you soon. Take care all xxx

Aww so sorry to hear of your losses :hugs:
But welcome to WTT xxx

I'm sorry to hear about your losses and I hope that you get your sticky bean soon, and I hope that you're WTT journey is nice and smooth :)

Sounds like you've been through a lot! I think it's a great idea to give your body a time to rest. Welcome !! :hugs:

:hugs: Sorry for your losses :hugs: Welcome to WTT! Bet your extremley excited about your wedding!! :happydance: xx

Welcome! I'm sorry to hear about your losses but I think you're dealing with well by giving yourselves and your body a break. Just one thought though: Have you thought about alternative contraception so you can let your body have a proper "rest" from all those hormones? Persona for example is quite safe and doesn't put anything into your system. Just a thought though. I hope you really enjoy your wedding and can regroup to then get that sticky bean!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->