Help :’(

MrsHuli85

Reaction score
I’m scared right now :( I’ve been bleeding like a period since about half 5 this morning :( it’s not all that heavy though. I’ve been getting different answers from family members and I don’t know how to feel :’( My MIL says she had it through all 3 of her pregnancies, and my sister did with her youngest. I’m probably scaring myself, please tell me it’s normal :’(

@MrsHuli85 Oh sorry to hear this! Bleeding can be scary when pregnant but some women do bleed during pregnancy and go on to have healthy babies. Some women get a period still through out pregnancy. How far along are you? Can you take another pregnancy test and see if it is still positive or if it is getting fainter?

Last edited:
If I’ve worked it out right, I’m about 6 weeks. I want to get another test but can’t pick one up til Monday now. I’m supposed to be going to the doctors on the 7th but I’m going to call first thing Monday morning and try and get in then. It’s scary because I never had this with my son

@MrsHuli85 Yes I definitely would call. A pregnancy test on Monday probably will tell you if you miscarried (HOPING THIS is not the case). I am rooting for you and have everything crossed that everything is just fine. Good luck! Keep us posted.

Oh hun do you not have a early pregnancy unit you could attend before Monday ? Wishing you the best of luck xx

No, not that I know to. I keep being told by family it’s normal

How scary...and you have to wait until Monday, too. That really sucks. Hang in there and try to stay positive.

Try and stay calm until Monday . I know it’s extremely hard not to get stressed out ( I can’t take my own advice I get stressed way to easy!) positive thoughts for you .

I’m trying my best to keep calm. I cried twice this morning when I spoke to my parents and I’ve been resisting since so my boy doesn’t notice. My poor OH lost it at work though He’s just told me he flipped out One thing I’ve noticed is it’s literally just like a period, there’s no clots or anything. Is that a good thing??

I hope everything is ok. Bleeding in pregnancy can be normal and many women experience it and go on to have a full term healthy baby. I did however have bleeding in pregnancy once, I was about 5-6 weeks and it wasn’t heavy, more like a normal period and unfortunately it was a miscarriage, I never cramped or passed clots. Hopefully this is not what is happening in your case but it certainly is a possibility, good luck I hope all turns out well for you!

I have had 4 miscarriages, 2 very very heavy & 2 which weren't. Are you having cramps?

I have had 4 miscarriages, 2 very very heavy & 2 which weren't. Are you having cramps?

I had period style pain on Christmas Day. Boxing Day - the day I took the 2 tests - was fairly normal as was yesterday. Today was the pain I feel when AF is here, and the bleeding is just as I would be if I was ‘on’. There’s no clots or anything like that

Hi ladies, not feeling very optimistic right now :( Managed to get into the doctors on Monday, explained everything and he took some blood to check the hcg levels. Went back today and they’re so insanely low :cry:Only 7. something. He took more blood today and will call me tomorrow with the result but I’m not holding any hopes :cry:

I'm sorry hun my last pregnancy that happened they check numbers and it was a six.

I am sorry to hear that, I bled in all of my pregnancies. With my first I had like a heavy period, with my second due to a haematoma.
I also had 3 Chemicals. This time I am on progesterone and no bleeding so far aside from some brown spotting on the 22nd.

Finally got the call :cry:the levels are half of what they were the other day. Thanks for the support ladies, I wish u all the best in your pregnancies

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->