HELP!! 12dpo

mamaheiss

Reaction score
Hi ladies first time posting here!!! Little back round, I'm 28 TTC for 7 years!!!! I have pcos and finally ovulated this month WHO HOO .. THE ovulation line was darker than my control line so knowing I was going to ovulate hubby I had fun the day before and the day of... Propped my hips up for a good 20 minutes and hoped for the best. 7DPO I wiped with a little spotting! Tmi but I don't wear undies so iput a tampon in thinking well AF came really early but later when I removed it, nothing was there. So I thought that's odd maybe implantion, so I bought a test and to my surprise my early detection test came back POSITIVE I was shocked! Digital big POSITIVE... But looking at the box I noticed it was expired 😞.. My heart broke! I took another an hour later negative! Blah but here are my symptoms as of 12dpo
I've been having hot flashes and very flush lately (cheeks are super hot)
Slight dizziness and getting of motion sickness
Slight nausea
Boobs seem more bigger at night
Stiff neck
Extremely tired
Confusion
More BM (loose but not diarrhea))
Insomnia ((even though in exhausted))

I took another test today and it was a BFN, my heart dropped but I'm still 4 days from my AF. Ladies do you so think I have hope? I have a feeling my BFP was faulty from it being expired but I have this tiny little bit of hope.

Attachments

• WP_20151209_20_06_11_Pro.jpg
    WP_20151209_20_06_11_Pro.jpg
    10.1 KB · Views: 10
Ay, that's painful. To see pregnant on digi and then get a negative. So sorry. What tests have you been doing? Digi or FRER or something else? Digis are less sensitive thatn FRER. When I got a teeny line on FRER I did a Digi and it was negative.

Ay, that's painful. To see pregnant on digi and then get a negative. So sorry. What tests have you been doing? Digi or FRER or something else? Digis are less sensitive thatn FRER. When I got a teeny line on FRER I did a Digi and it was negative.

My last one today was one from the dollar store FRER, not even s faint line but since I'm still Only 4 days from AF I'm holding on to a tiny bit of hope.

Some of the dollar store brands have 50miu sensitivity and won't show for a while, same as some of the digi tests. First Response Early Result has a sensitivity of under 7miu. How long is your LP, not having a positive four days away from AF is not uncommon. You may have implanted late. Read the side of the test box. I read FRER and then a Target brand that both claim can be used up to 5-6 days before missed period. Well FRER says something like 68% of early detection and Target brand says 41% so quite the difference. I also have some dollar store tests and mine have unregulated dye which means even with me being 27DPO even slightly diluted urine will produce a fainter line on them.

Thanks ladies! My gums started bleeding tonight.... They did that with both my previous pregnancies so I'm hoping this sudden gum bleed may be a positive sign!!! I'm def going to go to the doctor's soon!!!!!

I took a dollar store test as well (came up negative) and then I heard more negatives than positives about it. Some lady had 3 negatives with it and took a FRER right after and had a positive!

Test the day of your expected period with a FRER or CB!! good luck to you!

Well ladies my AF must have come 3 days early. It's light but here and with horribly painful cramps. �� not my month .. Whatever gods plan is, I hope anther baby is in the future! Than you ladies

Hugs mamaheiss. I hope your cramps alleviate soon.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->