HELP 17 dpo, no period, BFN, temp rise... going MAD

munchkin1

Reaction score
Hey girls, i just joined and this is my first post cos I am going mad!!:wacko:

Bit of background... I'm 25 and hubby is 28. We've been TTC since end of December so not long at all. Came off the pill in September in preparation (after being on it, and a few other contraceptives, since I was 15). Since then my periods have been around 30-32 days long with long periods (around 10 -12 days although most recent period was 8 days). I only started checking cervix and CM since December and BBT monitoring halfway through this month. But I have been finding it hard to know exactly when I ovulate. I used OPKs last month and this month (clear blue) but never got a smily face. I then ordered sensitive cheapy ones online to save money.

Anyway this month has been rather strange...

period 11-18th february, then spotting 28th - 1 March (so thought I was ovulating but all that week i never got a positive OPK. Nonetheless we BD's every day that week. Then on 6 March I had a ridiculous amount of eggwhite CM (sorry - TMI!) this was the first time I saw it that month and positive OPKs on 7 and 8 March so I think I ovulated around 8 March and then temp rise confirmed by FF (fortunately we BD's on 6 when I saw the eggwhite cm).

anyway since then I have been tracking everything and I am now on CD44 (longest period since off contraceptives).

1 dpo = sticky cm. temp = 36.37 (baseline is 36.24)
2 dpo = sticky. temp =36.30
3dpo = sticky CM (like a thick white mucus but sill stringy). temp 36.29
4dpo = creamy cm. temp 36.31
5 dpo= creamy CM. temp = 36.41
6 dpo = started with the watery/sticky mixed into creamy CM. temp = 36.44
7 dpo = creamy cm. temp = 36.46
8 dpo = eggwhite cm, felt like getting a urine infection. temp = 36.46
9 dpo = more eggwhite cm mixed into creamy CM. temp = 36.32
10 dpo = alot of right sided pain and again eggwhite cm mixed with creamy. pregnancy test negative.was bloated constipated, cramps. temp = 36.34
11 dpo = creamy CM. temp = 36.53
12 dpo did = creamy cm. pregnancy test :bfn:. had problems of constipation one minute and then diarrhoea the next (so sorry, TMI all around!)temp drop = 36.23
13 dpo = ALOT of eggwhite cm. tender boobs, nausea, felt like I had a col. temp drop at 36.24 (my baseline temp exactly)
14 dpo = more eggwhite CM (not as much as yesterday but still alot) bloated, cramps, fatigue, tender boobs. temp 36.51
15 dpo = period due (based on new calculations based on FF and ovulating on 8 March) but no sign. I often get spotting before but not see anything. watery cm. bloated, constipation, gassy. tender boobs. So tired and after my tea I actually thought I was going to be sick! temp = 36.54
16 dpo = today... did a pregnancy test and was :bfn:. then did an OPK test (out of curiosity) and was very positive! today I have had more watery CM and my cervix is high soft and closed. mood wise I have been :growlmad: crying non stop and biting everyones head off. also had loads of spot outbreaks last week but really bad today... tempertaure was 36.61celsius.
17 dpo - another :bfn: but no period. I only tested cos I had another temperature rise up to 36.77 (the highest it has ever been!). cervix if firm but medium feel and still watery/thick white cm. feeling very
frustrated...

So basically I have no idea what is going on. I am nervous about a few things:
1) I have had a really long period this month. But before I was on the pill (all those years ago) I did have periods around 5 weeks apart so wonder if my body is just getting used to this again.
2) I have had a lot of positive OPKs since I ovulated.
3) no idea why I have so much eggwhite CM after ovulation. It has een so much more then normal. I am worried I missed ovulation, but FF confirmed it with 3 higher BBTs.
4) I hope so much I am secretly preggers and its just not getting picked up on, but another :bfn: this morning makes me think that this is very optimistic.
5) why am I having such an increase in temperature if I am not preggers?? so cruel of mother nature to do this and get my hopes up.

sorry for the very lengthy post but it is so disheartening not to know what is going on. My parents had trouble trying to conceive me (2 years for unknown reason, both were healthy) and after me they were told they could not have kids, but 11 yeas ater my brother popped out to surprise us all. I guess this is always on my mind and I worry I too will have problems or there is something wrong with me. So any help or views would be much appreciated :hugs:xxx

Attachments

• FullSizeRender.jpg
    FullSizeRender.jpg
    88.2 KB · Views: 5
Hey girls, i just joined and this is my first post cos I am going mad!!:wacko:

Bit of background... I'm 25 and hubby is 28. We've been TTC since end of December so not long at all. Came off the pill in September in preparation (after being on it, and a few other contraceptives, since I was 15). Since then my periods have been around 30-32 days long with long periods (around 10 -12 days although most recent period was 8 days). I only started checking cervix and CM since December and BBT monitoring halfway through this month. But I have been finding it hard to know exactly when I ovulate. I used OPKs last month and this month (clear blue) but never got a smily face. I then ordered sensitive cheapy ones online to save money.

Anyway this month has been rather strange...

period 11-18th february, then spotting 28th - 1 March (so thought I was ovulating but all that week i never got a positive OPK. Nonetheless we BD's every day that week. Then on 6 March I had a ridiculous amount of eggwhite CM (sorry - TMI!) this was the first time I saw it that month and positive OPKs on 7 and 8 March so I think I ovulated around 8 March and then temp rise confirmed by FF (fortunately we BD's on 6 when I saw the eggwhite cm).

anyway since then I have been tracking everything and I am now on CD44 (longest period since off contraceptives).

1 dpo = sticky cm. temp = 36.37 (baseline is 36.24)
2 dpo = sticky. temp =36.30
3dpo = sticky CM (like a thick white mucus but sill stringy). temp 36.29
4dpo = creamy cm. temp 36.31
5 dpo= creamy CM. temp = 36.41
6 dpo = started with the watery/sticky mixed into creamy CM. temp = 36.44
7 dpo = creamy cm. temp = 36.46
8 dpo = eggwhite cm, felt like getting a urine infection. temp = 36.46
9 dpo = more eggwhite cm mixed into creamy CM. temp = 36.32
10 dpo = alot of right sided pain and again eggwhite cm mixed with creamy. pregnancy test negative.was bloated constipated, cramps. temp = 36.34
11 dpo = creamy CM. temp = 36.53
12 dpo did = creamy cm. pregnancy test :bfn:. had problems of constipation one minute and then diarrhoea the next (so sorry, TMI all around!)temp drop = 36.23
13 dpo = ALOT of eggwhite cm. tender boobs, nausea, felt like I had a col. temp drop at 36.24 (my baseline temp exactly)
14 dpo = more eggwhite CM (not as much as yesterday but still alot) bloated, cramps, fatigue, tender boobs. temp 36.51
15 dpo = period due (based on new calculations based on FF and ovulating on 8 March) but no sign. I often get spotting before but not see anything. watery cm. bloated, constipation, gassy. tender boobs. So tired and after my tea I actually thought I was going to be sick! temp = 36.54
16 dpo = today... did a pregnancy test and was :bfn:. then did an OPK test (out of curiosity) and was very positive! today I have had more watery CM and my cervix is high soft and closed. mood wise I have been :growlmad: crying non stop and biting everyones head off. also had loads of spot outbreaks last week but really bad today... tempertaure was 36.61celsius.
17 dpo - another :bfn: but no period. I only tested cos I had another temperature rise up to 36.77 (the highest it has ever been!). cervix if firm but medium feel and still watery/thick white cm. feeling very
frustrated...

So basically I have no idea what is going on. I am nervous about a few things:
1) I have had a really long period this month. But before I was on the pill (all those years ago) I did have periods around 5 weeks apart so wonder if my body is just getting used to this again.
2) I have had a lot of positive OPKs since I ovulated.
3) no idea why I have so much eggwhite CM after ovulation. It has een so much more then normal. I am worried I missed ovulation, but FF confirmed it with 3 higher BBTs.
4) I hope so much I am secretly preggers and its just not getting picked up on, but another :bfn: this morning makes me think that this is very optimistic.
5) why am I having such an increase in temperature if I am not preggers?? so cruel of mother nature to do this and get my hopes up.

sorry for the very lengthy post but it is so disheartening not to know what is going on. My parents had trouble trying to conceive me (2 years for unknown reason, both were healthy) and after me they were told they could not have kids, but 11 yeas ater my brother popped out to surprise us all. I guess this is always on my mind and I worry I too will have problems or there is something wrong with me. So any help or views would be much appreciated :hugs:xxx

I would maybe speak to a doctor about it, tell them everything & they'll more than likely do a blood test for you. I know it tends to take people a long time for their bodies to go back to normal after been on contraception for so long. I was on the contraceptive injection for 5 year & I'd only just say my periods have properly gone back to normal. Sometimes I'd completely miss a month then have a longer period the next month. It was a nightmare!! I'd say it's took over 13 month for my body to go back to normal. I'd definitely speak to someone about it, am sure you can get tablets & stuff to help with getting your periods back to normal etc x

I would maybe speak to a doctor about it, tell them everything & they'll more than likely do a blood test for you. I know it tends to take people a long time for their bodies to go back to normal after been on contraception for so long. I was on the contraceptive injection for 5 year & I'd only just say my periods have properly gone back to normal. Sometimes I'd completely miss a month then have a longer period the next month. It was a nightmare!! I'd say it's took over 13 month for my body to go back to normal. I'd definitely speak to someone about it, am sure you can get tablets & stuff to help with getting your periods back to normal etc x[/QUOTE]

Thanks for your help. Yeah I thought the same just didn't know if I was overreacting since it's only been 2nd month of trying. Like I say my periods used to be around 5 weeks apart so don't know if this is just my body retuning to normal and AF will appear soon! But yeah if it doesn't come within a week I'll be making an appointment xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->