Help! 21dpo an no AF

Skyewalkerr

Reaction score
Have been religiously tracking my periods one way or another from the start. On cd14 I woke with EWCM and DH and I had sex multiple times during my fertile window (cd14-cd19 according to charts). This was December 20-25. My body works like clockwork, bloating 1 week before AF and at CD35 (21dpo) there are no signs of AF in the future.

The nausea in the last 2-3 days has been unbearable and I have been unable to hold anything down without it coming right back up. Noticed an extreme increase in an odorless creamy white CM with the nausea. Tested without FMU (I’m so impatient 😔) and got a BFN. Is there a chance I could be pregnant? Should I retest with FMU? When should I be concerned..? Tia

I'm in the same boat. Right now 01/16/18 I am 23 DPO according to my app. CD 38, no AF nor signs of her, BFN yesterday morning with FMU. Suffering from nausea, back aches, stomach pain and pressure, pain and pressure on the hips tender bb's and nips.

I'm calling it on this cycle for myself. Probably An anovulatory cycle and what we're experiencing is a progesterone increase. FX for you though. Congrats if you get your BFP

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->