Help, a possible oopsie!

swood9

Mom of one!
Reaction score
Hi all, I haven't posted here in a long time but I think it's time!

Dh and I have been wtt and last wed we had an oopsie, so to speak. Starting yesterday I have been feeling some twinges on my lower right hand side of my abdomen.

If I did miraculously catch and eggy, which I realize it's more likely that I did not, my concern would be that I am on antidepressants. One in particular is not pregnancy safe and I know this because I came off it last time.

Any suggestions? Would you wait it out or stop taking them until af showed? I don't want to go mad for no reason and it's not pleasant to stop taking them cold turkey but I would not want to hurt a potential lo. And my pinching pains in my right side are scaring me...

I would call your doctor and tell them that you might be pregnant and ask what they advise. Stopping that kind of medication should not be done lightly. I think you doctor would advise you on the best course of action.

I'm facing a potential oopsie myself but under different circumstances.

I wouldn't stop taking your medication as that is likely to be more harmful to you. If you do go on to get a BFP then I'd seek advice from your Doctor.

Many women drink/take medications in the days leading up to missing their AF so I don't think it would be too harmful.

Were you tracking your cycles at all? Any signs if you ov'd?

I wasn't tracking at all but my cycle is pretty regular and if I am being honest, the only time I am ever interested in db is around ov. So I have no way to know other than I am due for af around the 18th.

I hope your oopsie turns out how you want it.

Also, I think I will call my ob and just let her know I'm worried about it.

Haha, yep! I can't lie, I would like to be pregnant. The thought of it just makes you want it! We were only waiting for financial reasons because we would like to save.

I was trying to use natural family planning methods and looks like I've had a wacky cycle :dohh:

I don't think the meds would hurt a potential lo at this stage, cause until the umbilical cord and placenta are formed baby gets it's nutrients from the you'll sack and not you. :flower:

Hey all, as an update I am still bfn and no af. Thinking I'm out, but fx for my bfp anywho!

I'll be 9 dpo tomorrow and will start testing then. Never got a bfp earlier than 11 dpo though

Af is due today. Still bfn this am. A line showed clear right away as the test was saturating but the disapeared. I've seen the indent show that way before but never like this. The internet says that's a negative.

Isn't it weird! Ever heard of that? It showed a strong line then disapeared very quickly.

It was a dollar store. After reading up on it, I have decided not to put any more thought into it.

Still no af. How are you ladies doing?

Hi ladies I'm stalking your thread waiting for results, me and my oh had an oopsie of our own at the weekend just as I think I was ovulating so I'm here in the same boat waiting it out. Ds2 is only 7 months old so it's not something we'd have planned for now

Thanks for the stalk, george83. Hope it turns out for you like you want, keep updating!

Potential oopsie over here too! DD is only 7months old and im due to continue studying next month so wouldnt be ideal. Felt so crampy n back ache like af type pains for 3 days..dont know if its all in my head. Stalking for updates

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->