Help. Advice. Cant stop crying and dont knw what to do??

I don't have a whole lot of advice but my two girls are 12 months apart and it's actually wonderful. With my first I had a 3rd degree episiotomy that left me with 36 internal and external stitches and I understand the pain for months. I also got post partum depression which was rough. I lived with my ex husband in a place where I had no friends and no family. I joined a few baby groups which made a huge difference. When my second was born my ex was abusing me pretty badly and I ended up leaving and doing it on my own for a while. Some days were very hard but these two little girls just light up my world and they are so amazing together. Maybe look for some support groups on your area. Talk to your doctor about how your feeling also. You will do amazing if you give yourself to opportunity to. Sorry I can't be more help but wanted to share my story.

I also don't really have any advice but it is lovely having them close together and the midwives will give you all the support you need of your scared of labour. I no you feel crap now but just give yourself time to adjust you will be fine!! Xxx

Just thinkof how close ur babies are gonna be! I had a tear with DD it freaking hurts :( epidural next time!!!!
You will be fine,Im 11 weeks with number 2 and this 1 was conceived on the mini pill lol there will be 2&half years between mine and I think it will be fab now! was petrified at first!

Good luck xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->