Help & advice needed - 9dpo

Discussion in 'Trying To Conceive' started by grover, Oct 19, 2008.

1. grover

grover Well-Known Member

Hi Ladies,

Please can you offer some advice? I am in 9 DPO in my cycle at the moment. From 1 DPO to about 4 DPO i had cramps and 'pull's on my stomatch, but since then nothing much. From about day 7 DPO my boobs have been increadibly sore - they're OK when i'm wearing a bra, but otherwise very sore. i have also had headaches for the past week (I very rarely get headaches). Today i just got some blood. What is going on? Is this the sign of an early period?

Normally my cycle is about 32 days, but i have been undergoing IUI treatment and i wonder if that has made my cycle a lot shorter. In my last cycle of IUI i got my period of 13 DPO, but maybe i am getting it a lot earlier this time.

Is 9DPO too early to do a pregnancy test?

2. mer01

mer01 Waiting for brain scan

most women test from 10dpo but if i were you id wait at least 4 days if you can cos the bleeding could be implantation???

:hug:

xx

3. princess_t

princess_t Proud mom of 1

i got a faint line at 10dpo. id say wait a few days hun. if you can.

4. babytots

babytots Well-Known Member

i'd wait too hun. earliest i've got a bfp is 10dpo and that was very faint x