HELP! Advice needed from those who have gotten pregnant!

undomestic

~Baby girl due November~
Reaction score
When I went off the pill in December, my periods stayed just as regular. Then, a few months later, they are still regular.. just off by a couple days.. so instead of every 29 days exactly, I get them between 28-32 days. But I still get a period every month.
This month, I started developing horrible hormonal acne, along my right jaw line. I also had sharp pains in my right side for a day and a half. This was all about on days 10-12 of my cycle. (The acne hasn't disappeared yet and we're at day 15).
I started googling it and got scared that it's a sign of hormonal inbalance and that I'll have trouble conceiving. But, I have no other symptoms (as far as I can tell).

Anyone else had this and conceived within the first six months of trying?

Other background info:
I'm 27 and was on birth control for 4 years. I've always suffered from acne problems - even after two rounds of Accutane, but I was way better when I was on the pill. Now my skin breaks out a little more.. but always really bad two weeks before my period (around ovulation time) and they are hard cystic bumps along my chin and jaw.

I went off the pill in december as well, but had irregular periods even on the pill and after. My periods would come, last for 5-6 days, stop, and 6 days later start over again. So I was having 2 periods a month. I believe mine was a hormonal imbalance as well, got the acne and the pains in the right lower abdomen/uterin area. I used the my days app on my phone to help me decifer what days I should DTD

I got my BFP March 1st (i was shocked so fast) so most likely got pregnant around valentines.

Im 31, on the pill for 6 years. Suffered from the same cystic type acne for the last 4 years but has gone away since getting pregnant.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->