HELP! Advice needed please!

Lozzy_Loo

Reaction score
Hiya ladies, ive been reluctant to post about this on here but feel that I need your advice.
We live on the street that I grew up on, its a little cul de sac so quite close together.
When I was growing up, , there was a man in the house opposite that used to sit in his window for most of his spare time with his blind rolled up just enough for him to see out of . He's always been a 'nosey neighbour'.
We live a few houses away and since my daughter has got older ive noticed him more.
She likes to sit in the window first thing in the morning and I have noticed that his blind has beeeb allthe way up and hes had no top on, not only that though, for 3 mornings i have seen him repeatedly moving his right hand up and down ( down below) as if hes pleasuring himself while we're sat in the window.
I told my partner and parents about it and they think im crazy so I made a video of him doing it, they say its too unclear to see but I can quite easily see what hes doing!
Also he stares at the house a lot even when he can't see me.

Is this enough cause for concern?
Shall I try and get a clearer video of him?

Oh wow, that would really unnerve me as well. If you could try to get a better video without getting caught I would probably try. Are you prepared to move if that is the case?

I would get a better video and give it to the police. Even though he's in his own home, that's still not acceptable to do in view of the public.

Thankyou ladies. Im definitely going to get a better video and hopefully further things by including the police.
We will move eventually but it won't be until lo is at least 5 so she'll br playing on the front lawn etc way before this.

Good luck! I hope if you do get good evidence that there is something the police can do.

That is creepy! Have you ever checked to see if he is a convicted sexual offender? I'm not sure what the law is in the UK, but in the U.S. if someone has been convicted they have to register with the state and it is public record. I even have an app on my phone that tells me where they live and what they were convicted of! Good luck hun, that would freak me out! Xx

Could he not see you taking the video?You would think that would have stopped him!Thats so weird!

Definitely go to the police if its worrying you.They will have him on a list if hes a sex offender and will do something about it straight away.You shouldnt have to move.

That is an absolute horrific situation to be in and I hope and pray for you and your child's sake that you're just being paranoid. But us Momma's have high intuitions and I really believe that your suspicions may be legit.

Try and get a clear video of him and a shot of your daughter in his view. Go to the police and have them evaluate the situation. Make sure you document when you see his blinds open. Include the dates, time, and what your child is doing. If possible try and get several recordings of him.

Make sure the evidence is abundant so you can get an arrest or charge put on him. People like him don't deserve to out in the public at all. This is sooo scary and I really hope if he is doing this that you get an arrest.

Thankyou for all your advice!
Im still trying to get a video of him again as he has been out every morning.
Another little incident happened a few days ago, I walked with lo down the road and round the block, which is what I did the day before, and when I came past the back of his house he was at his back window in his dressing gown holding his blinds out of the way watching us go past!!!! He knew we would be going that way because he would have seen us the day before!
We were out on the front today with my mum and 2 yr old niece and he came out and stared.
Its really getting me worked up because I cant get enough evidence to proove myself m

I think you need to go to the police right away and not wait to take another video. I feel like it's quite obvious whats happening here, your not being paranoid at all and to be honest it shocks me and makes me mad that people aren't taking this seriously- especially family! it is your daughters safety were talking about.

Sex offenders are NOT uncommon, people that say your being paranoid obviously just have no idea how many men like that are out there.

If the police don't do anything (which they may not, I mean, they can't exactly tell him to move can they? and they wouldn't put him in jail just for that) then I would confront him and TBH if it were me i'd threaten the shit out of him. lol just me though i'm pretty straight up person.

I agree^^ I would report to the police Hun just to be safe it could be nothing but then it could be something serious and you need to protects yourself your lo and others lo x

I would absolutely report this to the Police hunny!! Whilst its always great to have evidence, you may just find the Police already have some intelligence regarding this man xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->