help am new on here

baileybob

Reaction score
hi this is my first thread on here i have just had a little boy 8 weeks ago and had sex using the pull out metherd after 4 weeks then at my 6 week check my gp put me back on the pill which i started straight away so as of yet i havent had a period still have a week or so left before my break on the pill but i have been getting cramps like period cramps head aces back pain moody emotional very much like i was early days with my son whats the chances am pregnant again or is it just my body adjusting to not being pregnant any more???

I would say its the BC it made me really bad... I will never take it again.. it messed up my cycles way to much

its the same one as i have been on for years and never had any bother with it before stoped it and couple month ended up preg with my son so wouldnt expect it to make much difference to me

Everytime its different.... Your body is way different after you have a child... I had PCOS and now its pretty much gone think losing 110 pounds helped though too... If anything you could test.

Think al have to try testing its not like me to be so tired even when i was up 3times a night for night feeds i wasnt this tired :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->