Help and advice needed please!

Pink02

Reaction score
Hi everyone! Hope someone can help.

I have been with my partner over a year now and we are not trying for a baby, I'm on the pill microgynon and have been since feb last year. I haven't missed any pills this month but about 2 weeks before my week break i started noticing after going the loo for a wee, i would wipe myself and there was a streak of pinkish colour on the loo roll. Then the next day in noticed on my knickers a think brown discharge ( the colour of dark chocolate)

So i started to worry! (As u do) later that evening i started to get mild cramping randomly through the day, usually more morning time when in bed or of an evening when just lounging around. So i decided to go the sexual health clinic. Went down yesterday and told them about the symptoms i had and they done a pregnancy test on me and told me it was negative. She then told me to continue my pill (but i find this worrying as if i an pregnant can this harm the baby?)

Today i haven't had any pains! BUT The last few days i have been wearing a tampon and when removing it today it was full of dark brown. And again after wiping all discoloured brown on the loo roll.

My head is absolutly everywhere and i don't have a clue what is going on with my body can some one please advise me on what i should do?

Thanks everyone x

I am not sure that this is happening to you but my periods have come to typically begin this way. It was not always the case. The first time was probably 1 1/2 to 2 years ago and it threw me for a loop. The brown would eventually turn to pink, the pink to red, then my period would come. Again, I cannot say for sure that this is your situation but this has been my experience.

I just hope im not pregnant. I don't even have a period this long. My periods usually last around 3-5 days. Ive been leaking all this random stuff for around a week and a half now x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->